February 9, 2010

Painted Metal Embellishments

A few days ago while I was having a "paint a bunch of paper" marathon session, I glanced over and spotted some junk metal that I decided to try painting on with my leftover paint. (Do you notice how when you begin painting things, you never really finish?)

These were all metal junk jewelry or scrapbook elements, which I painted with nail polish, then splashed on some regular old acrylic paint. I think next I might dip them in UTEE and sprinkle on some mica pigments? Anyway, I like where this is going!! And a great way to use leftover paint!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I unfortunately have to review them first before they can be posted (to avoid spam for everyone!)
Thank you so much for your interest in my crafty goings-on! : )