May 2, 2010

More things that make me happy!

You know that Silk Sari Ribbon that I keep talking about? I *really* do love it!!
Here is a little peek at the window in my art room - I like to iron out the pieces of ribbon and hang them on the blinds (they were white and boring anyway!) - then I can just reach and grab them anytime I please!
I love having a rainbow of color in the window...some people might think of it as being "messy" but I believe it is pure inspiration! It's especially beautiful when the light shines through the window - the ribbon becomes just illuminated with color.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I unfortunately have to review them first before they can be posted (to avoid spam for everyone!)
Thank you so much for your interest in my crafty goings-on! : )