May 5, 2010

Photos of Tulip Time

Ok - so before I go and have my own little messy paint celebration party, I wanted to just post a few photos!  After taking photos of tulips all day at our annual Tulip Time in downtown Holland, MI, I couldn't wait to see what kind of shots I ended up with!

When every single street corner in all of downtown and beyond looks like this, it is difficult to pick and choose which flowers to photograph!!




BUT - somehow I managed to pick out a few favorites from the masses...except I forgot to turn up the resolution on my camera, so I will be going back again to retake some of my favorites.

For now, here are some of my favorite shots:













In this last one, I asked Jason to hold the flower for me so I could get a better view of the center, without hurting the flower - but I actually liked his hand in the shot - very sweet : )
(shhhh, don't tell him it's on here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I unfortunately have to review them first before they can be posted (to avoid spam for everyone!)
Thank you so much for your interest in my crafty goings-on! : )