April 24, 2010

Cupcake pans aren't for CUPCAKES?!!

A whole BUNCH of cupcake pans, filled with chopped bits of fabric in all my favorite colors - just wanted to post something that makes me very happy! Forget the sweets - I'll take pretty fabrics instead any day!! (Ok, maybe I'll have both. But since I don't actually BAKE - this was the perfect use for these pans!)
This is a great way to store and display (even if only for myself, in my own studio) chopped up fabrics for the "Impressionistic Style Art Quilts" - and helps me to use the fabric as if it is "paint" - my version of a painter's tray for making these quilts.

Pretty colors, see??! : )



And now that all the "chopping" is done, I can "paint" quilts more freely.

~ Things that make me happy! ~

2 comments:

  1. Love the way that looks! Must have taken a while to chop all that fabric up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Just found you via Surface Design ... how did you chop it so small???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I unfortunately have to review them first before they can be posted (to avoid spam for everyone!)
Thank you so much for your interest in my crafty goings-on! : )