April 1, 2011

FREE DRAWING!!

In honor of warmer weather coming - I'm hosting a fun little drawing for some GOODIES, in hopes of inspiring everyone to include a little more GREEN in their projects : )

Win one of my specialty fiber bundles,
in the colorway "GREEN!"

These fiber bundles are also available in my etsy store (and in MANY different colors!!) at:

This batch of fibers contains 2 generous yards each of 15+ different fibers.




HERE'S HOW TO WIN!!

Create a new project - big or small, featuring the color GREEN!

***Please email your NAME and EMAIL along with ONE (1) photograph of your project to:  heather3stars@yahoo.com

I will post ALL entries on my blog using FIRST NAME and photograph (unless you specify in your email that you would NOT like me to share your project on my blog).  If you'd like additional contact information (such as your etsy store, blog, etc) added, please indicate that as well - I'm happy to post it for you : )

The winner of the drawing will receive notification from me on May 5th, 2011, at which point I'll need the shipping address to send the fibers to.


Be creative - have fun -
think "GREEN" -
and share your photographs with all of us!!



~ GOOD LUCK!! ~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I unfortunately have to review them first before they can be posted (to avoid spam for everyone!)
Thank you so much for your interest in my crafty goings-on! : )