November 22, 2010

Wire Cookie Rack - Whimsical Mixed Media House

My girls and I just LOVED the cover art on Cloth Paper Scissors latest issue - (November/December 2010). It shows Andrea Ockey Parr's "Quirky Cookie Houses" made from wire cookie cooling racks!
They are so whimsical and adorable - and my girls love to get messy in the art room, so we had a great time making these! They are very easy to do - just go thrift-store shopping for a few wire racks to cut up (we discovered that the thinner ones work best) and prepare to get a little messy!

Bryanne's is finished - her favorite colors are yellow and orange, as you can see! She wants to add a bit more embellishment later - but I couldn't resist sharing her latest creation : )





I hope you adore her little creation as much as I do!

~ Enjoy! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I unfortunately have to review them first before they can be posted (to avoid spam for everyone!)
Thank you so much for your interest in my crafty goings-on! : )