January 19, 2010

Blogging Again!!!

So today I have finally set back up my blog - it has been quite awhile!! I have finally decided to make the commitment for my own personal growth, and out of a sense of duty to other mixed media artists - where is the first place I look for inspiration and ideas?? The internet! So many creative blogs out there with tutorials, how-to's, and postings of projects...I want to create, share, collaborate, and connect.

My last blog was about 5 years ago and is now long gone...instead of wishing I had kept it up, I'll simply do something about it - I'll post several highlights of my old work in the next few days, which will give a good starting point and give everyone an idea of "what I'm all about" in terms of crafty things : )

More to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I unfortunately have to review them first before they can be posted (to avoid spam for everyone!)
Thank you so much for your interest in my crafty goings-on! : )